Saturday 21 March 2009

210309 guitar performance at RP.

Today we performed as guest performers for Republic Poly's Guitar Ensemble's concert, playing our SYF pieces. Well, to be shamelessly honest we didn't get invited; our alumni requested for us to perform to gain experience in performing beforethe real SYF. But anyway. We reached there at around 1, practiced+had tech-runs until 6, then had dinner, walked around and took pictures until 7.30, then practiced a little more until 8+, then performed. We practiced so long just for what, 8 minutes on stage -.-.

The performance was okay, I guess. The first song was fine, but when we played the second song we kept going faster and faster, that at the end some of us couldn't catch up LOL. I think it's the thought that the long day was finally gonna be over, haha. We played much better during the last rehearsal before the performance, though =X.

I think my CCA is filled with nice people =]. I just wished that we had like, a camp or something in the beginning of last year to help us get to know each other better. It's quite saddening that before two weeks ago I didn't know some of the other sections people's names.

I hope the J1s will bond better this year :).