Sunday 1 March 2009

It's FTTS now!

090226 Restriction + Talking While Being Drunk @ Kiss The Radio -- In the beginning Brian kept gesturing that no music was coming out of his earphone; it made me LOL 'cos one time he was doing it while his emotional expression was still on xDDD. He didn't make any mistakes or anything, though ^^. Both of them looked good. I didn't expect them to perform Talking While Being Drunk ('cos it's not from their new album), but I'm happy they did; the song always makes me smile :)). Both songs were awesome :D. Near the end Brian started talking in English, which was smexy xDD. (Eeteuk was wearing a mask, though, is he sick?)









^Brian is adorable ^^.


















I hope someone will sub the whole show, since I don't see the point of watching it raw xP.


Restriction performances

090222 @ Inkigayo

I like how Brian was wearing black and Hwanhee white. Brian hit all those notes perfectly, and I love Hwanhee's "hmmmm~" at 1:29. Great performance!

090226 @ M!Countdown
-- Why were there people running across the stage, LOLOL. Or is it part of the choreography that I didn't notice before? hahaha. Hwanhee sounded tired, somehow, even though he didn't crack. I like his outfit! Oh and in the end one of the dancers knelt on the floor (like Hwanhee did) haha.

090227 @ Music Bank -- Someone turned off Hwanhee mic at 2:27 for a good 3 seconds, during his high part, like wth -.-"". Other than that, everything else was good. I didn't say this before, but I love the dance choreography, especially the slow walking right and left part, at the "ddeo na beo ryeo, ga beo ryeo, je bal" part.

090228 @ Music Core -- The stage doesn't match the feeling of the song -.-. But anyway, somehow Hwanhee's hair looked especially nice in this ^^. I think all the performances have taken a toll on his throat, though; his high notes sounded kinda weird. Brian didn't sing one of his high parts, too. Hope they are okay =X.