Sunday 1 March 2009

Weekly updates - SS501

These boys are performing everywhere everyday o.O.

Because I'm Stupid MV -- Well, it's just scenes from BOF ^^;;. Anyway, it's JiHoo/JanDi-centric, since it's JiHoo theme song anyway. So much spoilers for me (who hasn't watched beyond the 5th episode), but whatever xP.

Energy Song (2/2) -- The conclusion of the story. I don't understand, but the ending is pretty unexpected, lol. They look like such kids xDD. And I wonder where I can get that Energy Song; it sounds really good!

090220 Because I'm Stupid @ Sky HD The M
-- The quality is pretty bad, but there's only one link of this in the whole Youtube =X. Anyway, they were wearing their "F3" sweaters; looking good! The performance is good.

090226 Because I'm Stupid @ M!Countdown -- It's funny how they were standing on a screen showing Hyunjoong's scenes in BOF, which means that they were standing on Hyunjoong's head, LOL. Youngsaeng did the change again, I think it's gonna be permanent, which is good :). New outfits! And Hyungjoon cut his hair short! It looks like his hair during Snow Prince. He looks younger than he already does xP. Or did he cut it because Hyunjoong cut his? DoubleHJ! LOLOL pardon me xDD.


090227 @ Music Bank 500th Special Music Bank History

PomSaeng Pomsa -- Originally by Sechs Kies. It's an upbeat song with cute discography. The boys looked super adorable, especially during the jumping parts xDD. I think they were wearing one of their U R Man outfits; it looks good :).

Because I'm Stupid -- New black outfits, man they look gorgeous! (This performance was before Deja Vu, no wonder LOL.) Especially Kyujong; I love how his hair looked. And really, he has mastered how to make fans die with his eyes, LOL. Baby's hair is nice too :)). Youngsaeng looks like a gangster with the outfit and gold chain, haha!

Deja Vu

All 5 together, yay! Hyunjoong looks totally hot with his short hair, even though I didn't really like it when I first saw it since I loved his previous hairstyle. And his outfit is great too! I swear Hyunjoong and Hyungjoon must have similar likes or styles or concepts or something, since both of them were wearing something that had their necks covered, while the rest didn't. HAHAHA. Jungmin looks good :). Youngsaeng killed me at the end @__@. Anyway, the performance isn't that good, vocally. I don't think they sang in the chorus, just the backing track. I don't mind that, but someone was singing while being out of breath, and seriously it made me so worried 'cos whoever it was sounded like he was gonna die or something. They all sounded so tired T__T! I hope they aren't overworking themselves =X.


090227 @ 45th Baeksang Award

Hyunjoong winning Male TV Popularity Award -- Congrats to him!!! I love how SS301, KimBum and Lee MinHo went up to congratulate him and give him flowers. Kyujong was hugging him from behind xD (Hyunkyu!). Yoona (SNSD) won the female one, btw, and it's funny how she was overloaded with flowers; well, she has 8 other members LOL. Hyunjoong and her were gesturing for each other to say his/her acceptance speech first, haha! Anyway, Hyunjoong was totally holding back his tears; I can tell xD. Love his "kamsahamnida!!!" at the end :).

Because I'm Stupid

The stage was gorgeous *___*. The boys were wearing white, looking awesome. Wonderful performance! Hyunjoong must be proud :). I really wished they had shown his reaction or something, but ohwells. Kyujong should really stop looking at the camera like that *___*. But still, Hyungjoon ♥♥♥.


Newsflash: SS501 will be back with a mini album in July. After the promotional period and a tour, they will focus on their individual activities, with Hyunjoong going to the US to study dancing and music all five will go to US for study purposes together xD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Every weekend you should expect a lot of posts, hahaha.