Sunday 15 March 2009

FTTS now!

I'm spamming, WHAT :D.

I watched the Arirang Showbiz Extra they were in before everything else, but that got me depressed so I shall not talk about it -.-.

They went on Star Golden Bell! I wish someone will sub it soon 'cos Brian was talking about how he has someone he really loves but she doesn't know yet and stuff like that, and it totally lifted up my mood :DD.

I really love Hwanhee's hair now, by the way xD.

Restriction performances

090305 @ M!Countdown -- That spider web does match the title of the song well, but honestly it's a little distracting ^^;;. Hwanhee sounded really pitchy at some parts; I hope he's taking care of his throat =X.

090307 @ Music Core -- The spinning thing in the beginning was so unprofessional -.-. I think Brian handled it well, though =]. Love Hwanhee's vest! He cracked at one part, but did well towards the end. I think he felt bad about it, 'cos at the end he did the gesture thingy =X. Was he sick?

090308 @ Inkigayo -- Is it just me or do their clothes look plastic? LOL xPP. Hwanhee sang that super high note for the first time! Awesome :DD. But other than that it doesn't sound like his throat is completely fine either =[.

090312 @ M!Countdown -- I think Mnet takes the meaning of the song too literally; previously it was spider web now it's some metal fence thing, LOL. Hwanhee's throat sounds much better :)! I don't know why he made that thumbs-up sign to the audience at the end; it didn't suit the mood of the song ^^;;.

090313 @ Music Bank

The waiting room cut was too cute lmao xDD. Hwanhee sounds totally fine here! And I think he's gonna be permanently doing the super high note thing; totally great :)). And in case you wonder why I don't talk about Brian at all, well, he has been doing really well with all his notes ^^.


090306 @ Lee Hana's Peppermint -- They performed so many songs here! How I wish I was there D:. But anyway, I love the responsive audience xD.
Restriction

The stage looks a bit too small for them and the dancers ^^;;. I think the part after Brian's first chorus, where he and all the dancers slid away, and Hwanhee walked from the back, was really cool! They performed the full song, so we get to see Hwanhee kneeling down and the duo singing looking at each other xDD. Wonderful performance!

This Is How We Do It (Brian) + Even Though My Heart Breaks -- Brian's smexy English! I love how Hwanhee smirked after Brian sang, LOL. The host (Lee Hana) sang Even Though My Heart Breaks, Brian joined her and harmonised; they sounded great together! Then Hwanhee sang the chorus and Brian sang a bit too before stopping. I have discovered that Brian is a genius with harmonisation :DD. And by the way I read the comments that Hwayobi has a boyfriend! Too bad for Hwanyobi, I guess =[; no wonder they left WGM. But I'm happy for Yobi :).

Missing You + My Angel + Like A Man + Sea of Love


I love the live band! It's been ages since they performed these songs; how nostalgic :)). It was cool how they cut My Angel exactly just before the high part, and continued with the high part in Like A Man ^^. His voice cracked in the beginning of Sea of Love though xP. Watching this made me think about the 10 years they've been singing together, and at the same time really sad about how there's not gonna be an 11th T__________T.

Closer (by Ne-Yo) -- I had wished that this is actually Close To You from their album, but oh wells ^^;;. Hwanhee sang first, doing some really cool moves with the mic stand and hat, and got molested by the dancers xDD. I couldn't really make out his English, but still, it was a hot performance :D. Brian was next; he had male dancers instead xP. I think it's nice how the other member's voice can be heard singing at the back even when he's not the one performing on stage. After the second chorus Hwanhee appeared again and they sang together :).


090310 SBS Radio Love Game [Restriction | Talking While Being Drunk] -- Both were awesome! But that's nothing extraordinary, haha.


Sigh I'm still sad about them splitting up ;__;.