Wednesday 11 March 2009

tired!

Wednesdays are fun. But my facial expression would turn from \:DD/ to o__o the moment the J1s are all gone, the meetings are concluded and I'm alone in the bus, listening to my iPod. On some days the teachers even notice my tired expression when the day is almost over, haha.

I think it's a good thing if his smile makes me forget some of my fatigue and the millions of things I have to do, even for a little while. It's fine to be superficial once in a while, right? And it's a good thing that it's totally superficial. But you know, he reminds me of him, which is kinda freaky.

Still, I do think that J2s should keep a certain distance from the J1s. I don't care if the J1s were to think that I'm unfriendly, or the other mentors to think that I'm uncool.

I don't need people to see me as a friendly/cool person.

I'll just do my job as best as I can, and leave when it's time for me to step down.

You won't even notice I'm not there :).

After SYF I'm gonna mug. SERIOUSLY, watch out :DD.