Sunday 1 March 2009

more of Hyesung's Why Did You Call.. performances!

Really, I love this song so much *____*. His new album is very good!

090222 @ Inkigayo

I don't know how long they took to film this since in one moment he was singing in a telephone box, the next he was singing he was singing with the string ensemble, and yet in another he's emo-ing away, but I love the whole thing, especially the transitions. Love his wool jacket!(Seriously I'd have looked so fat in that jacket, but Hyesung is super skinny so ^^;;.) I think he cut his hair slightly shorter; it looks good :). It was a perfect performance :)).


090227 @ Music Bank

Junjin was one of the MCs! Love how he said, "Hyesung hyung, hwaiting, saranghae~" and smiled sweetly into the camera when the MCs announced Hyesung's performance ^^. Hyesung's performances are all so good, mannnn! Nice outfit! I haven't seen him for so long since Because of You, that I forgot that Good Ent. has really good stylists too ^^.


090228 @ Music Core


In the beginning he was standing on a dark stage, in front of a huge screen showing the MV, then just before the first chorus it fell and the stage lighted up, revealing the string ensemble behind. Nice :)). It was a wonderful performance, as always.


Usually I limit myself to 2 embedded videos of the same song in one post, like I choose 2 best performances, but I can't help but to embed all 3 because all of them are perfect *________*. Hyesung ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I'm reading some articles that his new album is very popular, much more than the Side 1, which was "half successful and half failure". Huh? I loved that album a lot =((.