Monday 9 March 2009

suddenly I feel like posting FTI videos xP.

Like A Doll @ Soh Yujin FM Inkigayo



Yay, I finally get to see Seunghyun singing! He looked and sounded a bit nervous, but he did great :)). I think he has a nice voice, which I'm proud to say I identified correctly in the mini album LOL xD. Jaejin patted his shoulder to calm him down, so cute ^^. (You know, I think Seunghyun is getting closer with the band; that's great =].) Jaejin is singing a lot more now; he sounds great! Hongki! I don't know why he stuck out his tongue at the end of the song, but that's hecka cute xDD. And needless to say, he sounded great x).

---------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm feeling good today, so let me introduce to one of my favourite FTI songs - 너를 사랑해 (Love Is...). I think so far I have only posted sad, depressing FTI songs in this blog, but really, this band does both emo and happy extremely well. This song, is a really happy, sweet, cheerful and upbeat song which I suspect has really fairytale-filled lyrics, but I haven't found out so I have no idea xD. Let me tell you why I love this song:
1. It makes me honestly, genuinely happy :)).
2. The instruments are so upbeat, it makes me want to jump along.
3. The two layers of Hongki's voice during the chorus! I especially love the one at the higher pitch; it's just pure awesome. I'd fast for one whole day to listen to him singing that LIVE *__*.
4. The performances (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8) are super fun! Hongki totally OWNS the stage; he just has that much of stage charisma. And he has so much fun on the stage performing the song; flirting with the guitarists/audience/camera, acting cute, etc. Such an adorable kid xDD. I love the way he tilts and points at his head at the high "babo" parts; I even do that without realising it sometimes when I listen to the song on my iPod xPP.


I love Hongki :))).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I think it's the caffeine xP