Sunday 15 March 2009

latest FTI and Suju performances!

F.T Island

Litmus CF -- Litmus has cool CFs ^^. I love the song; I hope they'll release it in full xD. Hongki's hair is so nice here! And did you see JONGKI? I literally spazzed lolol.


090301 Bad Woman @ Inkigayo

The cameraman should seriously stop suddenly zooming in to Minhwan, who in turn should stop doing whatever he did at 0:46-0:48. DAMN I feel old ;__;. All '92er guys should disappear from my sight like, right now. I actually don't mind Hongki's hair like that now :D. Everyone has nice outfits and look fly!


090305 Bad Woman @ Music Bank

I think Hongki's mic is louder here; he sounds especially awesome, which means all kinds of awesome *______*. Why so perfect, Hongki?! Jonghun's hair is seriously so nice, guh.


090305 @ Sukira
Happy Song -- Minhwan was actually dancing in the beginning of the first song; LMAO he must be on crack xD. He actually sang very well! Minhwan and Hongki seemed so into the song lol. It's so funny that Jaejin and Minhwan were standing at one side wearing grey, Hongki in the middle wearing some bright-looking clothes and then Seunghyun and Jonghun at the other side wearing black. Near the end Jonghun started dancing and Seunghyun followed suit with his weird dance; hilarious boys xDDD.

Love Sick -- I miss this song like WHOAA. Seunghyun was beside the emo-looking-Hongki, air-playing the piano parts and looking smiley, then look emo during his part and go back being smiley right after that. What a cute kid xD.

Bad Woman -- The full song! What can I say, it was perfect ♥.


090312 @ M!Countdown
Bad Woman -- I saw the caps for these performances at LOVEFT-I and ROFL-ed 'cos the girls were saying something about Hongki's pimple on his nose and how Jonghun bribed the cameraman, LOL. It's okay, Hongki is human and I still love him no matter what xP. Jonghun did get a lot of camera time here, not that I'm complaining xD. Hongki's glare at 1:53, 2:04 and 2:34 was freakin' HOT, shit.

Couple (Special Stage)

Love Hongki's hair in the intro video; so pretty *__*. It's too bad that he didn't keep it like that for the performance ^^;;. It's a Sechskies song, which I never heard before but sounds really good/sweet/pretty, maybe it's because it's Hongki LOL xP. Seunghyun sang; he sounds okay. (Hongki was smiling at him while he sang; my Hongstar is nice xD.) Jaejin was all smiley, happy and adorable xDDD. Jonghun! I love his messy-looking hair and outfit; he looks hot xP. And how smiley he was, looking at the camera :DD. I kept grinning throughout the song, since Hongki's "OH LOVE~~" sounded really really sweet xDD. I WILL RIP THE AUDIO OF THIS PERFORMANCE!


090314 Thunder & Bad Woman @ YTN Live Power -- I haven't heard Thunder in like, AGES, so it's nice hearing them perform this again ^^. It's still kinda weird to hear Seunghyun singing Wonbin's part, but the kid did great :). I love the song! Bad Woman was awesome too; seriously Hongki can do no wrong ♥♥♥.


HONGKI, HONGKI. What would I do to listen to you sing LIVE one day.


EDIT:
090315 Bad Woman @ Inkigayo

Hongki's hair is STRAIGHT again, yay! It's tied in a little ponytail so from the front it looks short. MANN HE LOOKS AWESOME :DDD. And he has black nail polish on, which reminds me of After Love days ^^. He's even wearing almost casual clothes; what a change! I almost didn't notice Jonghun with specs and smexy hair for I was too busy staring at Hongki, LOL. But excuse me, I still need to stare at him some more xDD. WHAT, I've been looking at his curly hair for too long xPP. *click replay* Oh and I'll be going to LOVEFT-I right after I wake up tomorrow; I NEED CAPS xDDD! *ahem* Hongki was again, slightly too fast on that beat that he used to miss, haha! And he was slightly off the beat once in the beginning also. But I'll forgive him today x). That last close-up on his last note was totally hot, omg his eyes *___*.

I want to cut my hair like Hongki's xPPP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Junior

The performances are all LIVE! They all sounded awesome, not out of breath or pitchy or anything :DD. I think they have improved loads since their previous album, well done boys :))!

090313 @ Music Bank
Waiting Room + Why I Like You -- They were acting all cool with their shades in the waiting room, but Yesung poked his eyes while taking them off LOL epic fail! I really love his hair, by the way. I like this song; so catchy! I still don't like Siwon's and Shindong's hair much, but oh wells ^^;;. Donghae has nice hair, and he looks so good with the specs! I love watching Eunhyuk dance; he's awesome! Did he lose weight too? His jaw is like sticking out ;__;. Kyuhyun looks even skinnier than before =X. And I don't know why the stylists like to give Eeteuk long shirts, lol.

Sorry, Sorry

I love Eunhae's matching black gloves, and Donghae looks so flyyy ♥♥♥! And I LOVE THIS SONG! The choreography is a genius too; I especially love the dance break in the middle. Yesung looks hot, for real xD. Love Heechul's laugh at the end xPP.


090313 Reset + Let's Not... @ Sukira

Reset is a very nice song; I think I like it even more than Why I Like You. Sungmin was dancing at the beginnning; how cute ^^. I realise most of the song is sung by K.R.Y, plus just a bit of other members and rapping, haha. Kyuhyun sat on Siwon's lap for Let's Not.. and Siwon massaged his shoulders at the end, LOL so much Sikyu (whatever its name is) love! That song, by the way, is ANOTHER FAVOURITE OF MINE. It's so pretty guh *____*. I actually am noticing Kyuhyun's voice more in the new album, I have no idea why haha. I haven't listened to the album more than twice (10 out of the 12 songs are rated 5 stars, so far xDD) and never on my iPod (which means that I havent really properly listened to it yet), so I was surprised to see that only K.R.Y sang the whole song. They sang it really well! Yesung has improved with his high notes :).

EDIT:
Kibum's phone call -- This was so sweet :)). Siwon kept cracking up and covering his face with the paper xD. At the end Kibum said "Saranghamnida!" to the members and the Elves ^^.

Heechul's phone call -- Heechul pretended to be an ahjussi fan, but they realised it was Heechul soon enough. Siwon literally LOL-ed after he found out haha! Donghae just directly asked, "Heechul hyung did you eat?" lmao. HEECHUL YOU FAIL xDD! He's such a hilarious guy, hahaha. I almost choked when he was supposed to say a message to the fans but talked so fast, LOLOL. Kyuhyun started sniggering at 3:33, haha! I think Heechul was drunk. HAHAHA!

Can't wait to see the whole show subbed!


090314 @ Music Core
Sorry, Sorry -- It's kinda weird that some members were using head mics while other had hand-held mics, but whatever xP. Eunhae has matching silver gloves now ^^;;. Seriously, just look at Eunhyuk dancing ♥!

Why I Like You -- I realise that Ryeowook's voice is always the clearest in the chorus, lol xP. Yesung looks really good!


090315 Super Junior @ Inkigayo
Intro with the MCs

What's up with Heechul's hair?! I understand that he loves Hankyung a lot and wants to have couple haircut, but seriously that haircut makes both of them look older than they really are -.-. Hello, gorgeous Yesung! Kangin was like, everywhere being an attention-seeker xD. He got Eunhae to dance the Sorry, Sorry dance; how cute :D. (Hongki imitated the palm thingy, hahaha!) Sungmin hugged Eunhyuk from the back at some point; Donghae must be jealous xDDD. I LOVE the Hongki/Heechul interaction! Heechul was actually not looking very happy but when Hongki mentioned his name he smiled so sweetly, and even caressed Hongki's face, omg! Hongki was also smiling so cutely at him too HAHAHAHA. Hongchul ♥! Kangin was standing beside Hongki at some point; LOLOL.

EDIT: here's a subbed one; dork!Hongki was doing the Super Juni~OR sign in the beginning xDD. I realised that I didn't notice that Hongki's hair already looks straight under his beanie xP.

Sorry, Sorry

Best cameraman so far, imo :DD. Everyone performed well! Seriously my eyes keep finding Donghae, Yesung and Eunhyuk *____*. I still hate Heechul's hair -.-.

Why I Like You -- I don't like Siwon's hair much, but he looks hot when he smirked at the camera xDD. I think the matching black suits are cool ^^.