Sunday 1 March 2009

F.T Island - Bad Woman performances.

090227 @ Music Bank

The performance was cut short. Ohwells. Hongki sounded a bit different, somehow, like he had a cold. You can shoot me but I think he sounded equally good like that xDD. And I may be wrong about the cold too, since he sounded absolutely fine *____*. The cameraman loves Jonghun, I think; he kept shooting him, which is not a bad thing xPPP. Love Hongki's smirk at 2:11! He catches that beat with ease now, I almost forgot that he used to miss it :). And someone should get him a role in some drama. NOW.

090228 @ Music Core -- Nice outfits! Love Jaejin's and Jonghun's, especially. Minhwan is adorable xDD. (I finally am using the correct adjective, LOL.) It's a good performance, as always ^^. Hongki has always been emotional while singing this song, but I think he was really tearing here o__O.