Friday 6 March 2009

chocs.

I got A for my Chinese, which is really unexpected, and quite miraculous since my Oral only got a Pass :D. My bro got 6 As for his A Levels (including the H3 Chemistry he took), which is freaky, but it's kinda funny 'cos his results are like AAAAAADE (PW and Chinese) lol.

I'm not in a good mood now, though. It may be the PMS, which by the way, reminds me that my period is usually early by 1 week, but last month it came on the 7th and I haven't had it this month. But why the heck am I talking about that? OOPS.

I've been trying to lose weight recently, and actually I did shed a few hundred grams, but I'm stuffing myself with chocolate now. Chocolate does not make me any happier on normal days, but I'm gonna try lying to myself that it does, haha.

I'm a social retard.


Seether - Broken (feat. Amy Lee)