Wednesday 18 March 2009

Epik High's new album..



..is coming out on the 27th! It's gonna be in the form of a book, and only sold from their website, mapthesoul.com, because..

"..traditional distribution routes, since they require a lot of third party involvement, forces the price to be doubled, at the least. Selling it ourselves is a huge business risk but we believe in making our work affordable to our fans. After troubling over this for months, we've decided to take out all the third-party fluff and sell it ourselves. We may suffer business-wise, but it's a risk we're willing to take in order to help our fans."

Wow they're so considerate :D. Look at that CD and that book! WANTT D:. The book is in both English and Korean too! I didn't manage to get Tablo's book and now I don't know whether I can get this album =((. Firstly I don't even know how I'm supposed to buy it since I don't have a credit card and they're selling it only on their website, and secondly there's always the money problem. If it's cheaper than the normal CDs and if some kind fans are going to order for Singaporeans, I'd buy it xD.


EDIT: Previews for the book. OMGsdgkhskadgakdlIWANT!!!