Sunday 15 March 2009

Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry



Suju's comeback! I wasn't anticipating for it as much as the Elves, but seriously, this song is freakin' SICK! Man, it's seriously too catchy. I love this song, period ♥♥♥. (Even though I haven't properly listened to it to care about whether I can distinguish every member's digitalised (uhm yeah I made up that word xP) voice.) I love the choreography too; so sleek! I think I'm gonna watch the MV a lot more times 'cos 13 people who are moving around everywhere in every frame is too fast for my human eyes to capture. But at first glance, Ryeowook and Yesung have good hairstyles ^^. Kyuhyun is looking mighty thin though =X. My eyes keep going to Eunhyuk somehow; he's awesome! Check out Eunhae's matching gloves :D.

I've only listened to their new album once, but so far, all is good. It sounds like it's their best album yet :). Will listen to it more and then express my opinion later xD.