Monday 12 January 2009

090110 Fly to the Sky fanmeeting.
















That picture is hilarious, that's why it's up there xDD.

Brian and Hwanhee celebrated their birthdays with their fans on that day; Brian was born on 10 Jan '81 and Hwanhee on 17 Jan '82, so the fans always celebrate their birthdays together. How coincidental right? They're exactly one year and one week apart :D.

Happy belated 28th to Brian, anyway ♥! Hope you'll never lose your confidence, your faith and most importantly, your humour xD.

P.S. I've been ignoring a lot of artists' birthdays actually, because I don't have the time to do a proper birthday post. Sorry =X!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 6 hours before school reopens; I'm gonna do my best! I'll just keep thinking about how hardworking Shun is. I never posted about it, but I will, one day, when I will be recounting how I started to pick myself up, haha.

Everyone hwaiting!