Friday 23 January 2009

blablabla.

1/21 [trans] Dongwan's Blog: Thank you~

Thank you~v.i.p.^_____^

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + susan427@Bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Kim DongWan's Blog | Chit-Chat (source)

additional note from the translator:
P.S.: did some research on the above, Korea v.i.p has apparently made a deep apology at a particular website, and has also promise to put in efforts not to have such issues occur again, hundreds of V.I.P fans even built message blocks to wish ANDY a Happy Birthday.


----------------------

1/21 [trans] The gift from V.I.P. (An apology from V.I.P on the use of 'Orange' issue)

Inside "[V.I.P] Gift from VIP" is a picture which writes

"What we can do is to express our sincere apology to every respectful Shinhwachangjo-ers.
We will work hard to become a more mature VIP
Thanks for any possible encouragement given to us, this is our model.

Really can feel the so called sincerity and thoughtfulness as a fanclub....! Really respectful!
【V.I.P】21st of January, sincerely wish Andy oppa Happy Birthday. We will become V.I.P who is always working hard"

And at the end of the picture follows a whole lot of V.I.P. replies with content as "21st of January, sincerely wish Andy oppa Happy Birthday. We will become V.I.P who always working hard"

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/d...ey=&searchValue (source)

----------------------

A few months back, V.I.P started using the colour orange for their fanclub, to which Dongwan wrote a few entries on his blog, indirectly saying (without naming the fanclub) that the colour orange is something that's very important to Shinhwa and all ShinhwaChangjo-ers. I was never that protective to go berserk/anti on Big Bang, but I did wonder why V.I.P had to choose orange out of so many shades of colours in the spectrum. Shinhwa doesn't own the colour; it doesn't belong to them. But if I were in a fanclub, I'd want to have a unique colour that only represents my idol's fanclub, you know? Unless they think that Shinhwa isn't gonna come back as a group, which will make me really disappointed -- what lack of respect.

I didn't hear of this matter again until he wrote another entry on the 20th, saying that he won't force the other fanclub to change their opinions and will just let the matter rest, because no matter what people who know Shinhwa will still know the significance of the colour. Apparently V.I.P made an apology regarding this and the matter is resolved, thankfully :).

Other than V.I.P, TripleS and g.o.d's fanclub wished Andy happy birthday too! I love it when fanclubs are friendly with each other ^^.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junjin is appearing in the WGM special new year episode, and there may be a possibility that the couple may stay on the show longer than that one episode.

WTH. I don't want another one of my favourite artists' feelings to be played around with. Damn it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is totally random: Dongwan watches Boys Over Flowers too, haha! I love LOVE Dongwan's blog entries; at least it keeps me from missing him x). He takes GORGEOUS pictures too! (Not of his own face, of the scenery!) I will post some of them one day. He makes me interested in photography xD.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinity Challenge MCs - Haru Haru parody + performance



THE HILARITY OMGOMG xDD! THEY CALL THEMSELVES "BIG BAG", LMAO. Kudos to them for really recording the song. Junjin doesn't have any big roles or solo parts, which I think is appropriate, so he wouldn't attract all the attention ^^. He dances to the choreography so well, and seemed to be having a lot of fun :). The others did great too, unexpectedly xD. This makes me want to watch Infinity Challenge xP.