Monday 26 January 2009

Boys Over Flowers episode 4.

1. The airport scene, where eventually JiHoo kissed JanDi on the forehead, was very well done, both by HyeSun and Hyunjoong :)). What do you know, I've grown to like JiHoo ^^. And really, even though I still don't facy his hair colour much, Hyunjoong is dead gorgeous; his smile can light up the entire scene *___*.

2. When JiHoo told the rest of F3 and JanDi that he was going after SeoHyun, he got walloped (well, not really ^__^;;) by the guys. That was the first BFF-like scene I've seen of the four, haha! It was cute ^^.

3. JunPyo! He's much less fierce than the other Domyoujis, haha. He's not as violent; he just looks intimidating because of his height and scowl. But then again, when he smiles the big KID comes out, lol! Lee Min Ho is not bad looking, actually xP.

4. HYUNGJOON, KYUJONG AND YOUNGSAENG CAMEO!!! I had to watch it twice, haha xDD. They were looking great, as always =D. JanDi and MinJi, her fake-friend (K-Sakurako) went to a bar, where the trio were performing U R Man. The song was played for 2 minutes+ ^^. I was eating apple and paused in my tracks when I saw them dancing x). Youngsaeng didn't get much screentime (which was a pity 'cos imagine the number of girls he could have killed xDD), but Hyungjoon and Kyujong got quite a lot. Hyungjoon even pointed at JanDi once, which I thought was quite random xP.

5. The girl acting as MinJi is the girl who's gonna be on WGM with Junjin, by the way. Wonder how she is in real life; in the show she's a bitch but she's quite pretty ^^. I think she looks like Solbi in some angles; what a coincidence since Solbi was Andy's "wife", haha!

6. EeJung and GaEul (JanDi's real best friend) finally met! She's very pretty and he's mad cute; I'm looking forward to see their relationship develops xD.

7. I think WooBin (Akira, by Kim Joon) had too little screentime. He's doing well so far, and I like how him and YiJung actually look like best friends, even from the first episode =]. And I find that scene where he was holding the door cute, somehow xD.

8. I love how U R Man was still playing when the scene went back to JanDi in the bar xDD.

9. The guy who supposedly slept with JanDi played the theme song of the drama on the guitar. Hyunjoong should totally get to play his guitar later in the series or something, and WOW everyone xD. JiHoo come back quick!

10. F3 (led by JunPyo, of course xD) went to school wearing proper school uniforms, with LOLLIPOPS in their mouths LMAO. And JunPyo had his hair straightened! He actually looks really good like that. But admittedly I'm quite used to his horrible perms/curls, haha.

11. The scene where JunPyo confronted JanDi about the pictures of her and that guy was very good; great acting from both leads :). HyeSun was especially good with her expressions. And I could actually see the tears filling up her eyes ^__^b.

12. It amuses me that even though the F3 went for shooting together, all of them drove their own cars. Rich kids, tsk.

13. The scenes of YiJung and WooBin going around looking for clues to find that guy were nice; totally F4-ish :DD.

14. YiJung played the saxophone! I don't know whether KimBum plays in real life (I don't think so, somehow xPP), but whatever, he's CUTE. What? He really is, you know xDDD.

15. WooBin danced with a girl. He's from T-MAX (a new boyband) so he should have been exposed to dance, but I don't know, he looked pretty funny there xP. (And I know that I shouldn't stereotype, since Hyunjoong is an awesome dancer and he was stiff during his dancing scenes, since he never danced Waltz before ^__^.)

16. The scene of JunPyo practising with his sword was quite hot ^^.

17. MinJi actually seemed like she cared for JanDi, even if it's just a bit. Is this girl different from Sakurako?

18. They burnt JanDi's bicycle and sprayed her with the fire extinguisher o.0.


Can't wait to watch the next episode where JunPyo will save her :DD.

It's 1.30 AM now. I'll sleep and do a picspam on the 4 episodes in the morning ^^.