Friday 9 January 2009

spamspam.

1.














Honestly when I first saw this picture I thought he looks as pretty as the girl; and that's when he still has his short hair. lmao.

Eun Ji Won will be joined by Hongki and actress Yoo Seol Ah in hosting SBS Inkigayo. Glad that Hongki is getting more popular these days :). But I kinda wished they'd let the other members do something, too. (Minhwan is acting in a drama, though. Seriously, I'm starting to think he's the best-looking member out of the 5 *__*. Somebody save me~!) And hope Hongki won't be overworked again, what with his upcoming drama and stuff.


2. Taeyeon will be appearing on WGM together with Jung Hyungdon, that guy who frequently irritates the hell out of everyone. Junjin was actually rumoured to appear instead, but he won't, and you won't believe how thankful I am, and not because I'd be jealous. But you know why already. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Taeyeon (I only like her 2 solo songs and her voice, but I don't think I like her very much =X), but I still feel bad for her. And I pray for Hyungdon's safety; hope he won't be ambushed by SNSD fanboys or something.


3. [090109] Jay Chou Plans Sci-fi TV Serial

Taiwan's popular singer-actor Jay Chou is set to produce, direct and act a 20-episode Sci-Fi TV series titled "Xiong Mao Xia", which literally means "Panda Man", the United Daily News reports.

Members of the music group Nan Quan Mama, who are also close friends of Jay's, will be cast as the leading roles. Pop idol Jerry Yan, singing group S.H.E. and actress Zhou Xun are also expected to guest star in the trendy drama.

"Jay has been thinking about filming a trendy drama for long. Indeed, it is still under close discussions now. But the exact schedule is not set yet," Jay's manager responded conservatively.

Source: CCTV International
Credit: noreen (www.jay-chou.net)

Uhm. Because it's Jay, I believe he can do well. But my first reaction to this? "shitDAMN not another one." I'd rather he produce 3 albums in 3 different genres/language/whatever per year or something, to be really honest. But still, good luck, Jay!


4. The ratings for the first episode (which is just a special episode, not a real episode, I think) of Boys Over Flowers got 14.3%, which is not bad :). I don't think I'll be watching it soon, though. After the "A"s? haha.


5. 我其实还满喜欢亞綸的。xP