Saturday 17 January 2009

Some clips ^^.

DBSK

Bolero 090116 at Music Japan | 090107 at Music Fighter -- In the first one, I like how the other members' faces flashed one by one when Junsu was singing at the beginning. They kinda sounded too loud or something in the chorus, though. But everyone was on pitch. The second one was better; it sounds more controlled and their voices just blend together. And Changmin's high notes always amaze me *__*. The bridge wasn't included in both, though, which is quite a pity.


Junho filming a CF -- Well, apparently Junho is debuting as a celebrity as well; he's been training to be an actor for 3 years. I can totally the resemblance with Junsu! Junsu and his mother went to support him :). Besides the buff and tall Junho, Junsu looks so tiny lol xD. Junho's still new, so he still has much to learn from his dongsaeng ^^. But Junsu was disturbing his interview at some point, lol xDD. (Psst, I suspect Junsu was trying to promote Junho when he asked him to come on the Introducing Star's Friend haha xP. They sang I Love You, Oh Thank You together on the show too; Junho rapped while Junsu sang. It was great! Junho raps well ^^.)


Believe It Or Not! DBSK on OotChatSa

In the Junho clip there are some clips of Junsu here and there, one of which was on this show and I'm still surprised why I didn't blog about it before since I watched the whole thing like 4 times to watch each member (Jaejoong wasn't there 'cos he was filming Heaven's Postman). Firstly, the suits = handsome! I LOL-ed a little that Yunho and Changmin were standing on either ends because they are the tallest xP. So now begins my ranting about each member xDD.

Changmin: He's totally CUTE in this; especially the "HIUNG HIUNG" pointing thing. And the crying scene! ANDAND the "Oong's father!". Junsu better watch out; Changmin can just steal his image xP. Yoochun: His baby voice OMGOMGOMG! It's so hilarious and ADORABLE at the same time xDD. Junsu: His baby voice isn't much different from his normal voice LOLOL. But the "oo~h" thing really killed me; the three are so adorable, but Junsu's just naturally cute, so you get my drift ^^. Yunho: When the three were being all cute Yunho was standing at the side facepalm-ing, lol. Then he came to the centre looking all serious/leaderly (while the war-like music played) and said that he wanted to try acting like that too, and he did! LOLOL. After that he looked like he was ready to run off the stage in embarrassment, HAHAHA. Yunho ♥.

Okay so now I remember why I didn't blog abut this; because it'd be too long for a 5-minutes clip xP.


Hahaha Song Acapella

I have watched all the videos of this campaign (which are all cute xD), but this one is just too good for me not to post. Their acapella rocks, for real ♥♥♥. Love Yunho's "doom doom doom"; he looks funny doing it (I remember I roflmao-ed when I first saw him doing it in some Japanese show when they were singing acapella) but it sounds good :). Jaejoong's voice is really nice in this. The suits are nice too ^^.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

misc

090115 SS501 Mnet Countdown U R Man Remix
-- Hyungjoon had his hair cut, I think. He looks good ^^. What am I talking about, they all look good :). The cameraman totally didn't zoom in on their expressions, though, so we miss out on all the *cough* sexy expressions =(. Good performance as always, but Youngsaeng sounded soft at some parts. They won #1 again! This is the 3rd award they won for the song, right? Keep them coming :DD! When Youngsaeng was saying his speech Kyujong put his arm around Hyungjoon's neck and rested his head on the his shoulder; Hyunjoong come back soon or Kyujoon will take over doubleHJ xD! (I love Kyujoon and all the other pairings too, by the way xP.) Love how when Youngsaeng did a shout-out to "Leader Hyunjoongie, Jungminnie!", the three waved to the camera with a big big smile :). It was cute how they passed the trophy around during the encore :D.


JGS, SHY, Tim Christmas & New Year message
-- I love these 3 guys ^^. This was taken during We Can Make It filming/recording, since the clothes are the same xP. GeunSuk is furthering his studies abroad! Good for him :). HoYoung was being all envious, LOL, since he's "in his last year of 20s" haha xD!