Saturday 17 January 2009

I'm watching random stuff 'cos I'm bored.

You know, I really really really admire Wang Lee Hom. Like, REALLY. His passion for music, his attitude towards his career, everything. He's really talented, and he works hard. He seems to be a very sincere, good-hearted guy too. His good looks are just the icing on an already very sweet cake. I just don't listen to his songs as much as others', but I do admire him a lot. Honestly, he's the closest person to perfection, in my eyes ♥. But even so, I think I'd feel sorry for his girlfriend sometimes, 'cos for him, music will always be first. That's the impression I get, at least.

Watched 康熙來了 where Fahrenheit was the guest. I didn't know 亞綸 broke up with a girlfriend last year. She was just using him for money, since he's a celebrity, and he gave her 200,000 Yuan in total. Me being a 亞綸 fan: HOW DARE SHE?! Me being a female: She just brought shame to the female population. Me being me: By principle, I'm so utterly disgusted. Getting close to someone just for money is really.. wrong. I can't find a word to describe it, but I just can't stand this type of person. Seriously, how little dignity can one have to do that? I hate it when girls think treat their boyfriends like banks or something; expecting them to buy things for them. (Guys too, but there are more girls who behave that way.) 亞綸 was talking and laughing at the same time, but he must be feeling sad and bad about himself (at least at that time), knowing the Scorpion he is. 亞綸加油!