Monday 19 January 2009

More U R Man Remix performances!

I'm stalking their performances, in case you haven't noticed already xP. They're appearing in a lot of variety shows recently, but they aren't subbed D:.

090116 Music Bank -- What happened to Hyungjoon's hair? It looks funny xD. Good performance as always, but that's what I've been saying every time, haha. I can hear Hyungjoon loud and clear in this! That's good :D. Youngsaeng was a little soft at some parts, though. And I don't know what this is about, but the trio was dancing along to KARA's Pretty Girl on that day; it was so cute and they know the dance moves so well haha! The two groups seem pretty close, since I've seen them talking to and hi-five-ing each other. They're from the same company, anyway ^^.

090117 Music Core -- Hyungjoon's hair isn't that weird anymore, thankfully xP. Somehow I'm noticing Kyujong's hair in this performance; it looks nice ^^. And in the comments some people commented that even though their favourite member isn't Youngsaeng, in U R Man performances they can't help but notice him. I TOTALLY SYMPATHISE. I mean, out of the trio he is actually the only one not in my favourite members (I have three so far, but it's subject to changes anytime xP) but in the performances of this song he just has that sexy attitude down pat, you know? *__*