Tuesday 20 January 2009

090113 BOF cast on Sang Sang Plus

part 1 2 3 4

Only HyeSun, Hyunjoong, KimBum and the guy who's acting as JanDi's father (I don't know his name, sorry =X) came.

I don't want to do a long recap, so I'll just say the highlights:
1. Hyunjoong is soooo hilarious, random and weird xD. Everything he says is funny, okay xP.

2. Hyunjoong talked about how when SS501 was in Japan, he wrote a fanfic about Jungmin being his fanatic fan and Hyunjoong couldn't accept his love, being a celebrity. ROFLMAO xDDD. It must have been really boring then xP. When Jungmin found out he messaged Hyunjoong, saying "I'll kill you" HAHAHA!

3. KimBum is cute :)). He's got very nice eyes.

4. Peirong mentioned it before I think: Tak Jaehoon (the MC) looks a bit like Takuya Kimura. It's the way he smiles, I think xP.

5. Hyunjoong talked a lot in this, which is probably the main reason why the episode was so funny xD.


That's it! Short, eh? ^^