Sunday 25 January 2009

Watching BOF ep 3..

..and LOL-ing hard xDD. This post has no point, really. But JunPyo amuses me so much and I have nowhere else to say it xP. He's such a retarded bully who's actually a softie. And it's SO obvious that he likes JanDi, LOL. I'm actually liking him already, despite his very unnatural perms. That scene where he stared at JanDi when she was drunk was intense; I could actually see the emotions from his eyes. Lee Min Ho is a good actor :). The chemistry between JunPyo and JanDi is great! This is actually the first time that I'm supporting Tsukasa/Makino couple so early in the series; usually in the first few episodes I'd be too busy gushing over the Rui character, or laughing at Domyouji's baka-ness xP.

Hyunjoong is doing better in this episode. He's gorgeous too, but I think I've said that before xPP. I laughed a little at the dancing parts 'cos he was so stiff, but other than that, he's doing fine =]. The scene where he was playing the violin and one tear fell was nicely done. I'm liking JiHoo more too; he's NICE, in the very subtle way ^^. I love how Because I'm Stupid is JiHoo's theme song; it suits the scenes very well. He also plays the violin parts on his violin, albeit looking unnatural xP. I'm finding the other songs nice too, all of a sudden, even though one of them sounds familiar but I can't place what song it reminds me of.

KimBum is cute :DDD. (How many times I have said that, I don't know.)

Han Chae Young is soooo pretty! No wonder she's called the Korean Barbie Doll ^^.

Oh and remember the mini Yunho from Star King? He acted as one of the mini F4 in this episode! He's the mini EeJung (KimBum), I think. Good for him!

I'm going to post loads of pictures of the drama one day xD.