Tuesday 6 January 2009

Shinhwa-related stuff now!

Minwoo - Cool Life performances (090103 Music Core | 090104 Inkigayo) -- Such fun performances; expected from such a fun song ^^. The song was composed+written by Minwoo, and I love its lyrics. I like how "eusha eusha" appears in the lyrics xP. It's one of my favourite song in the album. Minwoo's dance is always ♥. He performed LIVE, sounding really really good :).

081229 MBC Entertainment Awards - Junjin Winning Best Star -- I'm proud :)). 2008 was such a big year for him; he became the MC of a few variety shows (YSMM, IC, etc) and received very good response from the audience. Admittedly I haven't watched any of them *is a bad fan*, but I do read the news articles. And seriously, do you know how hardworking this guy is? You totally deserve that award, Junjin. Congrats! His thank-you speech was sincere and quite touching ^^.

081231 Minwoo concert fancam - dancing to Nobody, Crazy, U Go Girl, Wa
-- The fans were singing while he danced; they know the lyrics of these songs by heart, haha. LOVED it when after he danced a bit of one song he stopped dancing and told the audience to stop singing, but they continued and he danced again :D. He's so adorableee xDD. He does even girls' dances well =]. Minwoo's concerts just seem so awesome; when is he coming to Singapore?!

081210 Minwoo on Chocolate cuts (1 2 3 4) -- It's an episode with Son Dambi. First he performed Don't Trust Men, with an awesome dance break in the middle, sounding good. I realised that this is the first time I see a performance of this song with male dancers and without the beanie at the end, and it's as good, I think. Oops I should watch more of it, hehe. The two made an opening ment for the show; Minwoo is a such a dork xD. Minwoo performed Cool Life after the interview; it was great ^^. They cut out some of Minwoo's interview, so the 4th link is a fancam of it. I don't know why it was cut - Minwoo is so entertaining and fun to watch D:. He has a flair for writing songs :).

Eric Winter Drama 2006 (1 2 3) -- I had wanted to watch this for the longest time because of Eric and the song, Love.. After (by Hyesung/Lyn), but I always put it off xP. Eric's kinda scary in this sometimes. He goes around beating up people and getting beaten up because of his bastard of a brother. He even died in the end, because of that stupid brother ;__;. Love Eric's acting here. And dang, he's hot *______*. The interview is so funny, though. ERIC IS A DORK OF LEADER xDD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyesung is releasing the Side 2 of his album (the ballad one) in mid-January. I'm sensing a horde of good albums being released soon. Not that I mind xP. Looking forward to it :). I read an interview of Junjin, and he said that when the members meet up they talk about how they must and will reunite as Shinhwa one day :)))).













^I'm not such a devotee to know which hands are whose, but heck, I love this picture, for what it represents. If it was big enough it'd have become my wallpaper xP. It looks fine stretched, so yes, now it's my wallpaper xD.

Quote from Minwoo:
If you give me a blank piece of paper to draw on, I would draw 6 members, paint the backgroud orange, and write “Shinhwa♡Shinhwa Changjo”.
I haven’t changed.
If you find that I’ve changed, that means Shinhwa does not exist anymore, but before that, me, Lee Minwoo does not exist anymore.

This touched me, a lot. Minwoo ♥♥♥.