Wednesday 14 January 2009

Boys Over Flowers episode 1















Starring:
Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di (Makino Tsukushi)
Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo (Domyouji Tsukasa)
Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) as Yoon Ji Hoo (Hanazawa Rui)
Kim Bum as So Ee Jung (Sojirou Nishikado)
Kim Joon (T-MAX) as Song Woo Bin (Akira Mimasaka)

I lied; I just started watching it. The subbers are crazy fast o.0.

Everyone knows the story already, so I'll just post my opinions ^^.

1. The beginning was quite good, I thought. I just LOL-ed when that guy (he was in Doremi with GeunSuk!) and JanDi talked for so long on the rooftop, when he was all bloody and was about to jump off the building. LMAO xDD.

2. JanDi's family is funny xD. I like the father! The brother is quite cute too ^^.

3. JiHoo playing the violin! Hyunjoong looks quite stiff playing it, but he looks good :DD.

4. I noticed that JunPyo is the tallest among the F4, while the rest are of the same height -- how appropriate haha. The Korean F4 is the most good-looking, I think ^^.

5. No matter what version, this drama is never complete without the bimbos. I totally LMAO-ed when they were introducing themselves as "Ginger", "Sunny" and "Miranda" HAHAHA BIMBOS!

6. Initially, Hua Ze Lei in MG almost seemed autistic, Hanazawa Rui in HYD was cold, but JiHoo is totally different. He's kinda awkward (or maybe it's just Hyunjoong haha xP) and he actually smiled so widely, barely 40 minutes into the episode. Hyunjoong's smile is gorgeous, anyway xDDD. But I should stop thinking about Rui from the other 2 versions, 'cos I think his JiHoo is different.

7. I know that F4 doesn't wear uniform to school, but WTH is with wearing FURRY coats to school? I haven't even gotten started on his curly hair yet. LOL.

8. Loved the confrontation scene! JanDi was cool :). She's more gangster-ish than the other versions' though xD.

9. JiHoo smiled again, and again! I have to start figuring out his character 'cos he seems disinterested in things not related to him but keeps smiling/laughing when it's got to do with JanDi. He seems amused by her, haha.

10. That song was also one of the soundtracks of My Girl! How weird that it's being played in this drama again -.-.

11. YiJung (Kim Bum) is cute xD.

12. And of course, no matter in which version, JunPyo (Domyoji) is always a RETARD xPPP.


I'll watch the next episode another day :).