Sunday 11 January 2009

090110 SS501 - U R Man Remix



I don't think I say this enough: every one of the performance of this song is good. I think the three have improved in terms of LIVE singing :). The remix is quite good, and that's a lot coming from me, who tend to not like remixes. The dance break in the middle looks messy; I think Youngsaeng and Kyujong were half-a- beat slower at some parts, and Hyungjoon was too, at the beginning. It's their first second time performing the remix, so they will improve, hopefully ^^. I like their stylists too, anyway xD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Son Ho Young? I posted his I Know MV a while back. I'm actually like, really addicted to that song since forever *___*. I like his other catchy dance songs too, like My Heart's in Heaven. He's good :).