Saturday 31 January 2009

SS501 performances.

Both are in HD, so just click on the videos xD.

090130 @ SBS 2009 Visit Korea Incheon Special Show Icon



Performing U R Man Remix and The One. Both were lipsynched; I don't know why they always lipsynch when they aren't performing on music shows, but I don't actually mind, since I know they sing LIVE well =]. They looked great, as always, and I've even gotten used to Hyungjoon's slightly weird hairstyle xP. Was he waving to the fans at 1:30? He's adorable xP. They haven't performed The One in ages; miss that song! Youngsaeng was so cute at 3:36. LOVE all their smiles, they're lifting up my extremely sucky mood xD. Hyungjoon's smile is blinding me xDD!


090130 Because I'm Stupid @ Music Bank



Love the stage! And the boys' uniforms! Kyujong's vocals have really improved; I'm proud of him :). And he's actually the most expressive in this performance :)). There were one or two awkward notes, but still, great performance ^^. I think Hyungjoon wasn't used to the standing mic, for he looked like he didn't know what to do (awkward) when he wasn't singing xP.