Saturday 3 January 2009

I'm bored of Physics..

I finally found the translation of the lyrics of 사랑하지마요. And apparently the meaning of the song is Please Don't Love, not Please Don't Love Me, LOL; I edited the previous posts to change it xP. There are also many versions of the translation of the lyrics. (I'm telling you that I WILL learn Korean and Japanese some day!) Well.. as expected, it's a sad song. Sung by Hongki, it becomes a super emo song, which I love a whole lot, haha.

Anyway, they had the Japan concert yesterday. According to xj. jin@soompi (who is a total life-saver (♥) 'cos I was still worried):
Hongki seemed okay; he was being hyper and all, just some coughing sometimes, but the other 4 members sang mostly. Jaejin sang 멋쟁이vs예쁜이 (FT vs PRI) + Because I Didn't Know How to Love (Another one of my favourites! I'm curious to hear Jaejin's version ^^.), Jonghun & Wonbin sang You'll be in My Heart, Wonbin & Minhwan sang Always be Mine. Hongki sang Love After, Love is.., Troublemaker, Primadonna, Friendship, Mirai Jitensha, etc.

That's the good thing about having band members who can sing as well play their instruments :D. I'm glad that the members can replace Hongki for now; I hope his voice gets the much-needed rest. I'm sure being able to hear the other members sing more is quite a treat to the fans as well :).