Monday 26 January 2009

25/01 MBC Dance Battle

Only those that I'm interested in xP.

1. 2PM vs SHINee -- 2PM's was street-dancing to flo-rida's Low; they're very good dancers =]. (Yoona covered her face when Jay ripped his shirt -cute xP.) SHINee danced to H.O.T's We Are The Future. (Eunhyuk was dancing along with his \:D/ expression; so cute xD.) At first I was kinda surprised 'cos Taemin had his hair styled with that ancient long fringe thing, haha. He got a solo, which was good. And whatever happened to Jonghyun's hair xP? 2PM won ^^.


2. Seungri vs Taeyang

I guess Seungri is still promoting his Strong Baby, so he danced with a girl. That move where the girl pulled his jacket off was sexy and the one where he lifted her up and spinned her was nice, but yes, I still think that he shouldn't be going down this road. Call me old-fashioned, whatever. Taeyang's dance moves were slick! I like how the first part was serious/sexy while the second part (after "freeze" with that cute smile xD) was fun. The part where he slowly lifted up his shirt was quite sexy ^^. (Yoona's face :D! The cameraman loves her, I think, since he keeps shooting her reactions. But she's cute ^^.) The result was a draw, which makes me think that they didn't wanna choose, since it's between members of the same team, lol xP.


3. Taegoon vs Kara -- I kow that Taegoon is Jaejoong's childhood friend who just debuted recently and had Jaejoong featured in his MV which I haven't watched. But anyway xP. The dance moves were creative and he's good ^^. Kara looked like dolls with their pink wigs, haha. Love how Shindong was staring at them with his mouth open, HAHA! Okay I'll be honest and say that I only watched this hoping to catch a glimpse of SS501's reactions - and I got it! Hyungjoon was watching them with his big smile on, haha xDD. But at the end the 2PM boys were dancing and stuff but the SS501 trio were just sitting down and clapping, lol. Kara won, but I think Taegoon should have won instead ^^;;.


4. SNSD vs Jewelry & V.O.S -- Hyoyeon + Yoona + Yuri first, then a bit of Hyoyeon solo and then SNSD dancing to Britney Spears' Circus. Hyoyeon can really dance; I like how confident she seemed. They all did well. Their performance was sexy, I thought ^^. (I laughed a little though, when at the end of their performance the camera zoomed in to 2PM who was standing up and cheering, but Hyungjoon was beside them sitting down and looking blank xP.) One member from Jewelry had a solo first, then V.O.S' Kim Hyun Joon did a little of Taeyang's Only Look At Me (look at Taeyang laughing xD) and then he and Jewelry's Park Jung Ah danced together. (Jonghyun was moving his head along with the beat; cute xDD.) JungAh is really pretty! SNSD did great, in my opinion, but Jewelry & V.O.S won ^^.


5. SS501 vs Super Junior

The trio had solo stages first. Kyujong went first (his heartbeat thing at the beginning made me laugh a little, don't ask me why =P), looking good in his suit, then passed his silver handkerchief to Hyungjoon, who slid it across his face, kissed it and threw it to the audience. Damn that was sexy xDDD. Love the move he did at 0:57. Youngsaeng was next; he looked like he was concentrating hard (nervous much xP?) but he did well. The trio danced together at the end. They did great; love all the transitions :). Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were next. (I'm not liking Sungmin's ponytail much xP. I don't actually mind Shindong's explosive hair, haha xD.) Love their choreography; very creative. That slow-mo summersault of Sungmin (with Shindong's help) was cool! Eunhyuk got two little solos - he's good, need I say it xD? Very fun performance! I think Suju's performance was better, but SS501 won, and I'm not complaining ^^.