Tuesday 6 January 2009

081227 FTTS/KJK concert fancams ^^.

Talking segment -- Hwanhee and Brian talked about their upcoming 8th album (Uhm, wasn't Recollection their 8th album? Or was it not counted as one, since it's just re-singing of old songs?), which will be out by late January/early February. Can't wait ^^! Then Brian started talking about Hwanhee doing WGM with Hwayobi (Brian called her "handsome", haha!), and Hwanhee said that Brian once saved Hwayobi's life -- once she fainted while on a show and no one of the staff was helping her, so he carried her to the waiting room :)). Then he added, "I did that but she went and married Hwanhee!" LOL xD. Then they talked a bit more.. I miss Brian and his humour ;____;. Hope they'll start going to variety shows after the release of the album :D. Not really liking Hwanhee's hair, but he looks good :). Brian looks nice as well xDD.

Talk before singing Drunken Truth -- It's after Hwanhee's solo performance, I think. Hwanhee started talking about some people who confess their love and get rejected while being drunk, only to regret it later. Brian asked Hwanhee if it happened to him recently, to which he replied, "No, if I do Gaettongie will beat me to death" xDDD. Brian then said that he has given up on drinking, and is attending church. That's good to hear ^^. And I believe that, 'cos he's actually strong on his faith :). There are other funny things I didn't recap 'cos if I do it can fill one whole page, but BRIAN! I love love his humour ♥♥♥.

FTTS - Drunken Truth -- Hwanhee-focused, so I can't see Brian *pout*. Anywayy xP. They sound good :). And I love you, Hwanhee, but sorry I couldn't help but laugh a bit when your voice cracked that one time xP. Love the harmonisation in this song ^^.

Hwanhee - My Person -- Do you know how much I love this song? No, apparently you don't xP. Good performance, just a tiny problem with the falsettos and one slightly strained part (I'm picky, WHAT xD). But is Hwanhee's throat unwell or something? 'Cos he cracked again, and he usually rarely does =X. He did great, though, considering that it's a very hard song to sing :).

Hwanhee - Careless Whisper
-- This song sounds familiar... But anyway, good performance!

FTTS - Even Though My Heart Hurts
-- I love this song a lot :)). Both of them did great :D.

FTTS - Catch the End of This Night -- Hwanhee sang first, while dancing some pretty sleek moves. Love his outfit ^^. During some parts I can actually see Brian, when Hwanhee happened to be nearby, lol. Both of them nailed the high notes! Very nice performance :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I may watch some of KJK fancams sometime ^^.