Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy Together - Kangta and Tony

part 1 2 3 4

I think if I were a few years older, or if I were to get into KPop sooner, I'd have been a fan of H.O.T, in addition to other boybands. Everyone knows that Kangta was the first KPop singer I liked, and still is one of my favourite voices. Jang Woo Hyuk is one of my favourite dancers, and the best technical dancer, in my opinion. Tony is funny, and while I don't know much about him, he looks a lot like Yoochun, haha. Moon Hee Jun is hilarious; I've only watched like, one episode of a variety show with him but I liked him already for his humour xP. I don't know the other member, Lee Jae Won, at all, but I heard he's a good dancer? If I were older or born in that era, maybe I wouldn't have minded the weird fashion/hairstyles, or the lower sound quality of the recorded songs. It's the sound quality that discourages me from listening to their songs, but seriously, Candy is so catchyx10000, cute and shamelessly happy that it never fails to make me smile ♥. Everyone looks colourful in the MV, haha.

Anyway, about the show. The two MCs, MC Yoo and Lee Hyori, are really good MC-ing together. They're so hilarious xDD! (The members of Family Outing are really close, I think ^^.) And Hyori is very pretty :). I enjoyed the show lots, mainly because of the funny stories of the two's past. Both of their first loves came to the show; they're both pretty :D.

Kangta used to fight a lot; that's really unexpected xP. Someone commented that he used to be all gangster-ish and stuff, which I have no idea is true or not, but I think if he was one, then it's great that he has become who he is now. I don't know how his true character is, but fan accounts say that he's a very nice oppa towards all his fans, and younger artists respect him as a good sunbae ♥. The story about Kangta doing wrestling moves to instant noodles is hilarious. But the story Kangta wrote when he was 13 totally KILLED me, omg! And he was so shy when he found the girl (his first love) that he stammered and looked everywhere but at her at first, haha xD. He's really good at finding his friends :).

Tony is funny :D. He used to wear everything, from cap to bottom, denim, LOL. Hyori used to be a big fan of his and she stole his notebook, which he kept harping on, hahaha. She even got her friend, who knows Kangta, to take her to his house 'cos she thought then she might be able to meet Tony, lmao xP. And when she was at his house in his room, when the friend left the room for a while they felt very awkward so they PLAYED CLAPPING ROFL xDD. There are a lot of other funny stories as well ^^.

The show is not completely uploaded though, so so far Kangta only found 3 (out of 5) friends, and Tony hadn't started finding his yet. I'd love to see the full show, but well, I'm thankful enough that I got to watch this =].

Kangta's smile kills me everytime. Did I say that before xDD? I hope he's doing well in the army ♥.


Sidetrack: I like Lee Hyori now ^^. One of the F.T Island Show episodes has them asking her for some advice about girlfriends, and they were totally fanboying over her, haha. She gave very good answers when asked "What type of girl is a good girl?", in my opinion. They asked her what type of girlfriend she thinks suit each of them, and she said a different type for each, until Hongki to which she said, "You don't need any girl, you can just date me" xDDD. Hongki came for one of the episodes for Family Outing (the other episode isn't uploaded, though ):) and they were so naturally cute together; Hongki was so shy (and cute!) when MC Yoo asked him to give a shout-out to her xPP. And she's close to the SS501 boys too; I think Kyujong cooked for her in his Manwon Happines episode or something. And she fangirls over Big Bang, etc xP. She's cool :).